Frequently Asked Questions
- Pageant Attire: Formal dresses. 0-6 year olds- short formal dresses are ok. 7-up should be long formal dresses.
- Make-up: This is a natural pageant. Not a glitz pageant. Keep in mind that the make-up should be age appropriate. Hair should be styled, natural and only temporarily clip in extensions allowed. Tanning is fine, eyelashes are acceptable, but flippers or other unatural enhancements are not. Judges are instructed to count off for fake or glitz.
- Photogenic: Must be a 5X7 Vertical head shot. May be color, sepia, or black and white. Please label back with your child’s name and age division. Pictures may be picked up after the pageant is over with.
- Side Events: Best Dressed, Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Smile, Prettiest Eyes, and Best Personality will be judged during the line-up portion of each group. These may be double awarded and you may also place or win after winning these.
- Pageant Walk: No Glitz Pageant Walk/routine. There will be X's on floor as a guide however you do not have to walk in any particular way.
- Awards: Awards vary at each pageant. Nice Participation gifts will be given to all contestants. Not one of these exciting young competitors will leave empty handed. If there is ever a tie, it will be broken by the highest facial beauty score.
- Rehearsal: There is no formal rehearsal.
- Score Sheets: These will be given out when the pageant is over.